So I've been tagged by Pam who is my SIL to list 7 random, weird things about yourself. I didn't have to think long....okey dokey, here we go:
1. I love watching SUMO WRESTLING. Seriously, this CRACKS ME UP! It doesn't come on that often, so I don't get a chance to see it much, but if I find it while surfing, I CAN'T NOT WATCH!
2. I can type close to 100 words per minute. The reason why is a whole other story in and of itself. Has to do with an OCD.
3. I can wiggle my eyes at an incredibly fast rate. Please don't ask me to do it while driving!
4. I HATE watermelon. How many people do you know that doesn't like watermelon? Everybody tells me that if I have a really cold, really good one that I will like it. Haven't found it yet.
5. I have once put someone's entire hand in my mouth.
6. I have kissed Beau Bridges. Really. Is anyone out there even old enough to remember who he is? This might not be so impressive if people read this and think, Beau Who??? lol
7. I have been in Czechoslavakia when it was still considered behind the iron curtain as a communistic country. An experience I will never forget. God Bless America.
Okay, I could go on and on....this was WAY too easy! So everyone feel free to jump right in and share YOUR random weirdness with the rest of us. I'm on my way to your blog to learn more about you!!!